Seeking Artists & Proposals for our upcoming HBCU workshop tours, Art as a Social Change - "Hip Hop Can Unite Us!" workshops series.
Artists able to provide 45 minute workshops focused on their art form in the hip hop culture and a social change or art as empowerment in some form are welcomed to apply. If Interested in Helping to Create a Positive Change in Our Communities, Sharing your Talent with College-Age Students and Faculty, along with Showcasing (if you are a performing artist).... Then see the following information on the commitment expected, time frame and how to submit bio/proposals for review. All materials for class is expected to be provided by Artist Educator, unless additional materials needed and listed in Proposal. The Artist Educator will be acting as an independent contractor. Stipends Provided. Travel & Lodging Provided based on location.
Deadline: ~ Ongoing Submissions -- CONTRACT POSITION.
(A TOTAL of 16 Artist Educators will be on any individual tour date) -- Hiring Individuals with East Coast of the USA availability/ location, along with individuals with passports for potential overseas bookings - Only 8 artists will travel at one time to any overseas booking, unless the funds allow for more via the host organization or school/university.
Seeking Workshop Proposals in the Following Areas:
* Spoken Word
* Emceeing/ Writing Lyrics
* Dance/ B-Boy & B-Girls/ Breakdancers
* Theater Arts
*Graffiti & Fine Arts
THE MUSTS OF THE APPLICANTS:
* Able to do an interactive 45 minute workshop that highlights your art geared toward college aged youth (age 16 - 25)
* Able to submit a technical rider/ workshop needs for your proposed workshop (A formatted rider will be sent to each hired artist)
* Able to lift at least 30lbs
* Has a team spirit mentality
* Able to submit performance examples
* Willing to participate in Art as Social Change training prior to participating at a paid
* Looking for long term contractual work
* Looking to connect with a younger audience
* Wanting to spread the hip hop culture, its history and its power in a positive manner
* Willingness to travel
*Understands these workshops are dependent on universities, colleges and other interested organizations contractual agreement and interest with the Hip Hop Can Unite Us Tour
Submit Inquiries, Proposals, Bios, and Availability for Interview times to: Management at EMAIL
TIME SENSITIVE --- APPLY TODAY!
Graphic Artists --- Ongoing Needs!
Are you a dope graphic artist able to put out flyers of high quality on a quick turn around notice?
Always looking for a dependable and reliable client? We need your help!
Flyers, Logos, Posters, Tshirts Designs, CD covers and more!
Send example work, social media handles and website to our attention at email@example.com
*A Team Member will be in Contact to follow up with your talent & interests, as well as our upcoming projects!